Purchasing a home is an important event in life. Scheduling a home inspection with Real Estate Inspections can help ensure that this purchase will be celebrated for years to come. Why take a chance on being saddled with a house that has serious defects? Let our Internachi-certified home inspectors conduct a prepurchase inspection allowing you to move forward in confidence. Contact our Houston-area office today at (832) 886-0955, or schedule an appointment online now.
We Inspect All Major Systems
A thorough home inspection is one of the best investments you will ever make. With over 20 years of experience in the construction industry, we know buildings. From the foundation to the roof, we will inspect all the major systems of the home under consideration including the following:
- Structural Components
- Interior, including
- Built-in appliances
- Ceilings, floors, and walls
- Electrical and plumbing systems
- HVAC system
- Exterior, including
- Ground grading
- Exterior cladding (including EIFS)
- Porch and deck
We also offer additional inspection options for specialty concerns such as pool and spa, thermal imaging, and pest and termite inspections. Each of these services may be added on to a home inspection, or you may schedule it al la carte. We’re here for you and will help in every way we can.
Schedule a Home Inspection Today!
At Real Estate Inspections, our home inspection services go beyond the report; we can also provide RecallChek as a service to give you peace of mind for years to come. Contact us at (832) 886-0955 for details.
During the assessment, our home inspector will record all the serial numbers of major appliances and register them with RecallChek. Any time a manufacturer issues a recall, you will be automatically notified if any of the appliances are involved. Be sure to let us know when you purchase new appliances so we can update the listing.
Popular Home Inspection Options
Clients contact us in the following situations:
- Home Buyer’s Inspection. Call us to assess your prospective new home before signing on the dotted line.
- Home Seller’s Inspection. Don’t lose a sale because of an unknown issue with your house. Before listing a home, call us and we’ll identify any problems so you can remediate before the home goes on the market.
- New-Construction Inspection. Even newly built homes can have problems. Before making the final payment, schedule a home inspection with us, and we’ll alert you to any defects so that you can address the issues with the contractor.
- Draw-Down Inspection. Our efficient inspectors will examine a new home build during different phases of construction verifying quality work thus allowing your bank draws to be made in a timely manner.
- Renter’s Inspection. We will document the condition of your rental unit on the move-in date helping to avoid disputes with the landlord when you move out.
Rest assured, we comply with the regulations and Standards of Practice for the Texas Real Estate Commission for both our residential and commercial inspection services.
Home Inspections: Process and Reports
During the actual inspection, homeowners are encouraged to be on the premises to ask questions and see firsthand areas of concern. Within 24 hours, we will send you a link to a PDF report containing a photo gallery and detailed information of the condition of the home. An on-site report will also be available in the same day. In addition, we’ll include useful maintenance tips.
Click to View a Sample Report
Real Estate Inspections understands the importance of a home purchase. Check out our FAQs and customer reviews for more information. We also offer a 90-Day Limited Warranty with every full home inspection. Contact us at (832) 886-0955, or schedule now.